Apr 6, 2014

An Everlasting Love...............

 
     http://fineartamerica.com/featured/soul-mates-tom-carlton.html
Heaven or Earth,
You’ll only be mine in every birth.

Long before destinies were written,
your name in my heart was deeply hidden.
Whenever dark clouds surrounded me,
you became the shining sun with glee.
You held me when I tripped,
cared for me when my soul was ripped.
I always felt you in my arms,
healed under your soft warmth.
My dreams, my thoughts all coloured with you,
every word dipped in your hue.
Many lives we traversed,
you were the one whom I loved.

Like an ever expanding universe,
I’ll love you like an everlasting love………………………….....


10 comments:

Brian Miller said...

smiles...before time even began,
their name hidden in your heart...
what a beautiful love that is...

Hardi said...

This is lovely :)

Sumana Roy said...

the poem begins with a wonderful conviction connected with the faith of a race....beautifully written vandana....

Other Mary said...

What a strong, beautiful declaration of love.

Unknown said...

"Long before destinies were written,your name in my heart was deeply hidden. " What a beautiful way to express love and so very beautifully written Vandana....smiles.

Grace said...

Such a beautiful love story of destiny ~ Good to see you Vandana ~

Truedessa said...

a lovely tribute to love..

kaykuala said...

Declaration of love will beget a like response more in proportion to what is given. Love works in strange ways! Nicely Vandana!

Hank

jai said...

Appreciative intent and content.

Rose said...

So romantic! 'my dreams my thoughts all coloured with you' what a wonderful
phrase this is:)